Cash Register on Payments
Cash Register Select on Customer and Supplier Payments - Odoo Module
This app adds features on customer payment and supplier payment to allow your Accounting / Invoicing Team users to link payment with cash register direct through payment menu or customer invoices / supplier invoices with register payment button. After selecting the cash register on payment and then validating payment, the module will add a cash register line on the selected cash register.
- Accounting User(s) can select a cash register while registering Customer Payments and Vendor Payments / Supplier Payments from the Payment menu of Odoo.
- Accounting User(s) can select a cash register while they are on the customer invoices menu and make payment through the select register payment option button.
- Accounting User(s) can select a cash register while they are on the vendor bills menu and make payment through the select register payment option button.
- Accounting User(s) can see cash register lines through the accounting overview menu after validation of payment. So the system will automatically add a cash register line after validation of customer payment and supplier payment with selection of cash register.
- App integrate your cash register with customer payment and vendor payment.
- Cash register must be created and opened in order to select it while registering payments and also make sure payment method journal and your cash register journal must be same.