Import Invoices from Excel in Odoo
Import Customer Invoice, Vendor Bill, Credit Note, Debit Note from Excel
This app will allow you to import Invoices / Vendor Bills / Debit-Credit Notes from excel into Odoo.
- Customer Invoice ==> If Selecting Customer Invoice Option you will be Importing Customer Invoices.
- Vendor Bill ==> If Selecting Vendor Bill Option you will be Importing Vendor Bill.
- Credit Note ==> If Selecting Credit Note Option you will be Importing Credit Note.
- Debit Note ==> If Selecting Debit Note Option you will be Importing Debit Note.
Invoice Stage Option
- Draft Invoice ==> If Selecting Import Draft Invoice with Invoice Stage Option Importing Invoices in Draft State.
- Validate Invoice ==> If Selecting Validate Invoice Automatically with with Invoice Stage Option Importing and Validating Invoices automatically.
Import Product By
- Name ==> If Selecting Import Product By Name than Search Product with Name.
- Code ==> If Selecting Import Product By Code than Search Product with Code.
- Barcode ==> If Selecting Import Product By Barcode than Search Product with Barcode.
Following fields can be Import From Excel Column.
- INVOICE_ID : Invoice Id
- PARTNER : Partner/Customer/Vendor Name
- INVOICE DATE : Date of Invoice or Bill
- PRODUCT : Product Name or Code or Barcode
- DESCRIPTION : Description of Product
- QUANTITY : Quantity
- UNIT PRICE : Price Unit of Product
- DISCOUNT : Discount
- TAX : Multiple Tax are Seperated by Comma
- ANALYTIC ACCOUNT : Analytic Account
- ANALYTIC TAGS : Multiple Analytic Tags are Seperated by Comma.
- NOTES : Comment