Consignment Business Process / Second-hand Shops
Product Consignment in Odoo
This module allows you to have processes for Consignment business and Second-hand shops.
Consignment is a business arrangement in which a business, also referred to as a consignee, agrees to pay a seller, or consignor, for merchandise after the item sells.
Consignment businesses are typically retail stores that specialize in a particular type of consumer product.
- Allow you to create and manage a Consignment Item(s) / Product(s) in the system.
- History of Consignment Purchase and Sales on Product form.
- Allow your purchase team to create Consignment RFQ / Purchase orders and allow them to validate/confirm it.
- Allow the purchase team to print Consignment Agreement from purchase order.
- Allow the Sales team to create a Consignment Quote / Sales order.
- Allow Inventory team to process / transfer Consignment Incoming Shipment.
- Allow your Inventory team to process / transfer Consignment Delivery Order.
- Allow users to print Consignment report in PDF.
- Portal for consignor. Allow them to view consignment items and consignments on portal my account.
- The Point of Sales order will show the purchase order line when POS order gets confirmed.
- Consignment Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Consignment Sales
- Customer Orders
- Consignment Products
- Product Variants
- Consignment Inventories
- Consignment Reports